The event will be held on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at the Ashland University Convocation Center from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The featured speaker will be Montez King, Executive Director, NIMS. Montez King is the Executive Director of The National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS), developing national standards and competency-based credentials in manufacturing trades. Montez is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization.
- Breakout sessions with regional panelists
- Succession Planning, Retirement, Replacement
- Best Practices, Apprenticeships, Drug Programs
- NCWA Special Award Presentation
- Sponsorship opportunities