The event was held on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at the Ashland University Convocation Center
The featured speaker was Montez King, the Executive Director of The National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS), developing national standards and competency-based credentials in manufacturing trades. Montez is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization.
– Breakout sessions with regional panelists
– Succession Planning, Retirement, Replacement
– Best Practices, Apprenticeships, Drug Programs
– NCWA Special Award Presentation
– Sponsorship opportunities